Monday, January 26, 2009

ALEX

ALEX is a very helpful website for teachers. I also think this website would be helpful for parents because they can see what their children should be learning and they can help the teacher monitor how well the child understands what they are learning. The website offers a place to view and share lesson plans, which can give teachers different ideas and layouts for their lesson plans. ALEX offers links to various site for teachers, students, and school administrators. The links include information about different subject areas, classroom activities, and information about counciling.
I would highly recommend this website to other teachers. I think it may help with some of the stressful duties and give some helpful insite. In the future, I will definitely look at this website for information or help creating lesson plans. I feel I can also get some helpful ideas for class projects for a specific subject area.

No comments:

Post a Comment